At the recent PMLS Precision Medicine Leaders’ Summit Virtual Series 2021 – Precision Medicine and Rare Disease, our Lead Clinical Scientist, Rare Disease, Andrea Haworth took part in a panel entitled:
'Genomics in the Clinic and the Promise of Precision Medicine'.
The panel of experts consisted of:
- Chris Waters, CEO and founder of Rare Science (moderator)
- Lynsey Chediak, Lead, Precision Medicine, Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare, World Economic Forum
- Chun-Hung Chan, PhD Director, Special Projects, Sanford Research
- Andrea Haworth, Lead Clinical Scientist, Rare Disease, Congenica
- Arthur Hermann, MS Strategic Technical Consultant, Kaiser Permanente
During the session, the panel shared their perspectives on the impact of early intervention using whole genome sequencing / whole exome sequencing and clinical decision support for diagnosis, based on their involvement in some of the world’s leading programs.
World-leading Congenica genomic analysis platform
Find out how Congenica can help you to accurately interpret genomic data in minutes and reduce interpretation costs by 95%.